Thinking about your school’s professional development plan? Are you looking for a focus for your grade level or department inquiry? Still searching for that textbook for a college course you are teaching on technology integration? Then consider this offer for a powerful, year long learning initiative.
What is a “site license”?
A site license means that a school or organization has unlimited access to an author’s content. This can be a big money saver if considering a whole staff book study. The site license would be a one time fee, no recurring subscription.
What is included in this offer?
- Unlimited access to digital copies of my text (ePub, Kindle).
- A PDF version of the book for printing out and reading on paper.
- An original study guide with thought-provoking questions and links to powerful learning activities.
- Access to our Google+ Community on digital portfolios for students, to host asynchronous discussions and to connect with over 400 other educators with similar interests.
What is the author’s background?
- B.S. Elementary/Middle Level Education, 1-8
- M.S. Educational Administration, PK-12
- Licensed as a Director of Instruction, PK-12
- Currently leading a school in a digital portfolio initiative (2011 – present)
- Training: Online professional development, connected coaching
Sounds great! How do I sign up?
Please fill out the form below to register. If you have questions, please include them in the form.